I moved away to GMU about 8 months ago, and just before I left a baby kitty Smokey died. He was a rescue that my neighbors basically abandoned when they moved away. He quickly became part of the family. He was a big, fanged grey baby and I loved him very much, but one day he go sick. We started taking care of him (feeding him gatorade and keeping him warm) but he didn't get better. When we took him in to the vet, he never left. He was very loved, and hopefully we made his life better.
A little over two months later, my new neighbors (who we think are meth dealers) had let their dog get out and it came into my yard. It attacked my other baby kitty Ace. This was a kitty that my Dad gave me when I was very young. The dog killed her, although I am very proud of her, she fought valiantly. She was a very loved and helpful kitty.
We reported the doggy and I do not know what happened from there. I wanted to ruin the people. I wanted them to pay. I think the dog was put down, but I don't know. What I do know is that my other kitty Pippin disappeared shortly after this. My mother thinks that they did something too him. I would like to think he got away and another family picked him up and loves him just as much as we did. He was our buddy and he was loved.
Now, this morning my other kitty Yoda was found dead. I would like to think she died in her sleep and she was happy and comfortable. She knew she was loved and I hope she enjoyed her life. She was an interesting kitty. She liked to sleep on top of cabinets and job 6 feet or so straight up in the air. I am going to miss her, but I tried my best to give her a good life. I just wish I was there to say goodbye.
I wonder if God hates me. He has given me alot, but he has also taken things from me that I was not ready to give up. I would never say God owes me, but when I get to heaven I should most definitely see them there (because he would be most cruel if he would not). You know, I think this may be because I dare to question God, but if I am a child of God then of course I am going to question. That is what children do! It's upsetting but I cannot renounce God or heaven because I don't want to think of them not existing anymore. They are a part of the family, they do have their own personalities, and they most definitely are loved. I just hope I loved them enough.
P.S. we found Pippin. He has gone to join his borthers and sisters in heaven. I feel in my heart that he knew he was loved, as did they all. I will see them again in heaven and send my love every second until then. I know they are happy (and better off than me down here on earth) and I love them.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment