OH! FOR THE LOVE OF. . . .

One college girl's search to understand growing up, and the lost art of loving herself and the world through food!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Contemplating the Future

There will be one point in everyone's life where they are forced to make a decision. I have always been one who always has a plan. Except when I went to college, then that plan went out the window. Go figure. I suck, fail at life, etc etc.

Anywho. I was suppose to be a med school student and go on to granduer and glory. Except the first class I took at GMU was an AIDS/HIV class. Yea. . .definately not going to make me love Bio. Anywho, after a mega crisis that I probably should not have had until at least 35, I discovered I would like to be either an animator or a chef. I don't know what of the two I would like more, but I don't see why I can't do both.

Oh well, time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment